Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cloth Diaper Wash Routine

*New and Improved!!*


Now that I have my new detergent, I have revamped my routine. No more soaking or additives. Only three steps. Awesome.


1. Cold wash with 1 tbs of Charlie's soap.

2. Hot wash with another tbs Charlie's soap

3. Dry


See? I am so relieved to have simplified my routine! I will still add Tea Tree Oil every week or two for disinfectant purposes.

Oh, another fun fact: Today I asked Jaden how much our water bill has gone up since we've been cloth diapering. His response, "About a dollar." :-)

Here's the link to my original wash routine post with LOTS of other info:

http://wombknittings.blogspot.com/2010/02/cloth-diaper-wash-routine.html

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No adds, please!! Seriously!! This reminds me that I forgot to mention that exclusively fed baby poo does NOT need to be sprayed,flicked or dunked off. It's water soluable which means you can just toss it in the washer and call it good!! :-)

    ReplyDelete