Thursday, February 4, 2010

My crazy idea

OK, I'll be the first to admit that I SUCK at keeping up with my blog! It goes right there with answering my phone, checking my email and... Shaving my legs. Sorry, readers. Anyhoo, I thought that since I'm getting such great resonse with my request for birth stories, I'd start host a birth story a week! I'm actually super excited about this so hopefully I'll be extra diligent to keep up! If you have a birth story you would like to share, please feel free to email it to me at Lukihethir@hotmail.com. Please include pictures!!! OH! And, I'm getting ready to try to change the color of my font! I've had a ton of people tell me that it doesn't show up well on their monitors. It will happen... Hopefully soon.... :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT idea! I love reading birth stories and it seems every one is just a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspired me to finally write out Williams. It is not the best story as nothing ended up like I had hoped and I had horrible providers at the hospital. I put up pt 1 tonight, i will try and write the rest soon. You can put it on your blog if you want or link to it ;)

    ReplyDelete