Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Well...

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been back at the drawing board reconsidering how I want to direct my blog. I'm thinking I'm it's going to go in a "holistic pregnancy and baby's first year" direction, which is not much different than it already is. In the beginning I thought I was going to use my blog as an outlet for the more controversial type stuff (natural childbirth, vaccines, circ'ing, etc) but I'm finding that I'd only be trying to reinvent the wheel. There are plenty of other blogs and websites for that information. I will possibly add permanent links to those types of blogs. By far, my favorite is Drmomma.org.

I'm hoping to start blogging regularly once I get my Doula certifications and have a free sliver of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment